Staying in your comfort zone is the best place to be if you are embarking on an entrepreneurial career. I explain where I am uncomfortable and where my comfort lies in this episode.
- First I need to give big shout outs to Jennifer Layton she gave me the idea for this show.
- Jennifer likes my podcast
- WOW it’s episode #254
- Welcome to my drive time podcast 15 minutes
- I tell how I tried to sell door to door and it just did not work
- I would get sick to my stomach
- The word no kills me
- I can’t make cold calls either thank goodness for the “do not call list”
- I was great as a pharmaceutical rep but I was an RN I could talk to doctors no problem
- Plus I sold 2 of the top selling drugs in the world made my job easy
- It is so important to be comfortable
- I made two sales today
- Sales I am comfortable with
- I am well-branded – go ahead google my name
- Don’t ever tell anyone you can do something when you can’t
- I admit what I can’t or don’t do
- Don’t ever lie
- Don’t ever fake it till you make it
- And if someone asks you something you do not know tell them you will find out and get back to them
- Never trash your competition
- I talk about all my podcast (almost 5)
- Come visit my workingwomenworldcommunity on Facebook
- My comfort zone is podcasting, talking on stage, and doing what makes me feel good.
- I talk Pinterest and Instagram before I say adios.
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks you are all wonderful you too Jennifer Layton.