Practicing Law from a female point of view is chock full of stories, advice, and going down the rabbit hole and my guest spells it all out for you if you are considering a career as an attorney.
- Debora Diaz is an entrepreneur/solopreneur
- Debora practices family law
- I chat about why I chose a female attorney
- Why when asked yes and/or no are perfectly acceptable answers under oath.
- Debora is honored to practice law.
- She started with a degree in labor relations
- I ask about who should talk to an intellectual property attorney.
- People are always looking for license violations
- We chat about this
- Right after law school Debora took the bar exam in FL
- She knew she wanted to live here and work here.
- We talk about people and their devices
- 1/2 of her class was women
- We talk about law shows on TV and her answer is surprising
- We rabbit hole
- We talk foreign languages
- Back to law
- What areas should today’s students think about
- We talk about the OJ trial and the words “If the glove doesn’t fit; you must acquit.”
- What Debora does when not working
You can fine her at deboradiazlaw.com
On Facebook as Debora A Diaz and on Twitter as @deboradiazlaw
By the way Debora has very good taste, she likes my #LessThan5 morning shows.
You should listen in. Also if you live in the Greater Tampa Bay area – and you need a female attorney who specializes in Family Law – contact her.